Research Question: To what affect does depression correlates to facebook among adults?
- Mini-literature review. Include a review of three recent empirical sources (required) and one non-empirical source (optional).
- Research question. This specific question should be written in a way that it could be answered through quantitative data; this is the question that will be answered by the proposed study.
- Research design. Identify the research design for the proposed study. Choose from correlational, experimental, quasi-experimental, time-series, and survey.
- Sampling plan. Describe your proposed sampling strategy, including the population from which the sample would come and how many participants you would include.
- Data collection plan. Identify data that you would collect in your study and describe any instruments that you would use. Explain how you would collect the quantitative data that would answer your research question.
- Data analysis plan. Explain how you would analyze the data that you collected.
- Ethical and cultural concerns. Identify ethical and cultural concerns that may be present in the proposed study.
- Alternative considerations. Describe how the problem that you investigated might be addressed by using a mixed methods approach. Explain whether you believe that would be a stronger approach or not, in this particular situation.
- Length: 4 pages, not counting cover page and reference page
- ****Number of references: Minimum of three peer-reviewed empirical journal articles that are no more than seven years old.
- APA Style: Include a reference page in the current APA style at the end of your paper.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.