Here is the context: Imagine that this presentation is being delivered to organizational leaders. You are trying to make the case for why the organization should have a data analytics mindset, why data projects are so important, and a process for how all data projects should be managed. Your presentation should include
· The importance of adopting a data analytics mindset
· A detailed process for working with stakeholders, both to gather requirements and to communicate results
· Why it is important that the data analyst understand the business implications of the data project
· The process of gathering resources and data to ensure that the project can be completed properly
· The use of a sandbox to build a model than can then be implemented to address the data problem or opportunity
· A method for operationalizing the solution
Each data project is different so these points may need to be addressed from a general perspective since you are not addressing a specific challenge or opportunity.
Your Fawcett and Provost text might be a good place to get some of the information you will need but you can (and should) turn to other sources to help support your argument. Please consult 3-5 external sources to help you make your case. You want to put forward a well-supported case for a new approach to data projects.
Your presentation should have at least 10 slides all of which need to be well-formatted and informative. Each slide should have accompanying text that you can either put into the notes part of the slide or on a separate document. The text needs to be complete and fully explanatory to help make your case.
Separate from the 10 slides should be a cover slide and one that shows the 3-5 references that you consulted to make your case and build your presentation. Those references should be listed in APA format.
Together, these should make a compelling argument for the adoption of an analytics mindset that is governed by a data analytics life cycle.