Anticrime/Prevention Program: Part 1 – Evaluability Assessment Assignment Instructions
DUE DATE: by 10am Saturday January 28, 2023. NO LATE WORK!!!
This assignment requires you to develop an evaluability assessment for your chosen problem (examples listed below) using Vito & Higgins evaluability assessment approach in Chapter 4. You will identify and describe the program theory by outlining the components of the program and determining which of them is measurable. You must cover the following in the paper: identify the purpose and scope of the assessment, develop a program template that describes the goals and objectives of the program, and create a short list of questions (5–10) for a focus group or an interview that will help narrow down the scope of the program. You must discuss each theory that supports different aspects of the program if multiple theories are being used. You do not need to address how the program will be analyzed; this will be covered in the Program Impact Paper. You must follow the outline recommended in Chapter 4 of Vito & Higgins.
Explain the assignment in detail. Specify the exact requirements of the assignment. Items to include are outlined as follows:
· Length of assignment is 5 – 7 pages
o Excluding the title page, abstract, and reference section
· Format of assignment is the current APA format
· Number of citations are five (5)
· Acceptable sources are peer reviewed journal articles, scholarly articles published within the last five years, and textbooks.
· Program examples are DARE, Scared Straight, MADD, Juvenile Diversion programs, Drug Court, etc.