For HW last week, you were to watch a movie and take some notes. This discussion assignment is designed to be used with the Week 2 video . Please watch the video and pause while you write each of your responses below — refer to the movie in your responses; be as specific as possible:
Part ONE: Your Responses (from HW — you may cut and paste excerpts from your Homework)
- What are THREE words you would use to describe your feelings about Nelson Mandela?
- What important problem did Mandela face coming into office?
- We judge that a problem is important by its IMPACT: who was impacted by this problem?
- What may have caused the problem?
- What did he try in order to solve or mitigate it?
- Ultimately, what solution worked best?
- How did he implement it?
- We can not always solve a problem; sometimes, however, we can mitigate it: how do you know if he succeeded in either solving or mitigating it?