DUE IN 12 HOURS 4/9/23
For this assignment, due in Module Six, you will submit a one- to two-page document that will provide a profile of your chosen struggling company (from the list below). This milestone will serve as a rough draft and must cover the critical elements below. You are expected to provide a minimum of two to three paragraphs for each of the three critical elements, which include: management planning, employee’s perception and organizational culture, and communication. Be sure to focus on the company at the time of their struggle. Instructor feedback should be applied to your Final Project Two submission.
- Enron Case Study – https://app.sophia.org/tutorials/enron-case-study
- Enron Scandal (4:48) – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PEnWd4MetY
Specifically, the following critical elements must be addressed:
I. Profile of the Struggling Company
- Assess how the management planning practices interfere with or prohibit the organization’s ability to optimally function. You could consider
using the fundamental principles of management in your explanation.
- Describe how the employees’ perception and organizational culture have been impacted by management’s performance. You could consider
the connections between management and its impact on culture.
- Explain how communication has played a part in management’s inability to increase employee performance. You could consider the connections
to specific communication barriers that exist within the organization.
Guidelines for Submission: Submit assignment as a Word document with double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, and one-inch margins.