Using resources from the Capella Library, course readings, and the Internet, address the following:
- Explain the importance of strategic leadership and methods to a health care organization.
- Describe methods a leader may use to align the mission, vision, and goals of individual stakeholders to the mission, vision, goals, and objectives of the organization.
- Describe effective communication strategies a leader may choose to employ when communicating the strategic vision of the organization to key stakeholders.
- Explain why leaders must align the organizational culture with the internal and external environments. How can leaders accomplish that?
- Describe ways an organization can use financial forecasts to guide organizational leadership.
- Written communication: Writing is free from errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Assignment should use APA style and formatting, including references and associated in-text citations.
- Number of resources: Minimum of 3–5 resources.
- Length: 5–6 double-spaced pages, not including the title and references pages.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.