Week 7 Project Paper
Hide Assignment InformationInstructions
Week 7 Project Paper: (Due by Sunday of Week 7 11:59 PM EST)
Submit a 10 page research paper with APA standard annotations on an approved topic (see pre-approved topics below).
Pre-approved research topics
- Authentication/Digital signatures
- Data collections tools (hardware & software)
- E-business/e-commerce security
- End user security issues.
- Government vs. commercial organization security issues.
- Identity Theft
- ID&IH Management and Legal Issues
- Instant Messaging security.
- Intrusion detection.
- Sarbannes Oxley
- Security Threats & Vulnerabilities
- Wireless technology security
You may use resources from the APUS Online Library, any library, government library, or any peer-reviewed reference (Wikipedia and other non-peer-reviewed sources are not acceptable). Requirements:
- The paper must by at least 10 pages double-spaced
- 1″ margin all around
- Black12 point fonts (Times New Roman, Arial, or Courier)
- Correct APA format citations
- Graphics are allowed but do not apply for the minimum page count.
- A minimum of 10 references are needed.
- The paper is automatically submitted to Turnitin to against plagiarism
(Please make sure it’s in APA format and proper in-text citations are used)