- THE COMPANY IS APPLE INC.
- ONLY USE THE ATTACHED 10-K AS REFERENCE
- Review the instructions for the SEC 10-K project. This week’s report focuses on the Balance Sheet.
- Review the discussion board in week two on the Balance Sheet. (ATTACHED)
- Write a brief report of at least one page in whole paragraphs. You may use bullet points.
- This report will assist you in the final SEC 10-K project deliverables.
- Submit it as a Word document.
The report should include the following:
- Sections or line items of the Balance Sheet include but are not limited to:
- Fiscal Year End Date for the two years presented
- Definition of Fiscal Year if not last day of the month (i.e., December 31)
- Working Capital with an explanation of changes from the prior year
- Identify new line items or items that do not appear in the most recent year
- Refer to Statement of Shareholders’ Equity to describe significant changes (i.e., Retained Earnings became Accumulated Deficit).