Interview Questions NO RESOURCES JUST 2 SENTENCES PER QUESTION
1. How would you address language form (vocabulary, grammar, and discourse specific to a particular content area) and language function (the purposes for communication/use of language in academic and social contexts) in your classroom?
- How would you address the relationship between verbal and written expression in your classroom?
- What strategies would you implement to support the various language needs of ELLs?
- How would you provide ELLs with content area instruction that meets grade level expectations, while supporting their English language development?
- What do you think are the biggest challenges with supporting ELLs in this school district?
- Do you have any advice for incoming teachers with teaching ELLs?