Please find attached the case study 1:
Midsouth Chamber of Commerce (B): Cleaning Up an Information Systems Debacle – Page 177 -185
for this assignment.
You will critically analyze the attached case study:
Midsouth Chamber of Commerce (B): Cleaning Up an Information Systems Debacle – Page 177 -185, summarize the key ideas, discuss the IT challenges, and present your recommendations.
This report will be organized as follows:
1. Introduction – Short summary of the business problem. This section will also include a background of the organization.
2. Challenges – Provide for a brief description of the challenges that the organization is facing and how they are planning to address them. This section will provide the audience with a picture of how the organization is planning to address some of the challenges.
3. Change Management – Discuss how change is being managed by the organization.
4. Recommendations – Discuss what you would have done differently and why.
5. Conclusions – Discuss the lessons learned and the key messages that you would like the audience to take away.
The report should not be more than 1000 words.
Evaluation and Feedback
The Team Presentation will be marked in its entirety out of 100. The following rubric indicates the criteria students are to adhere to, and their relative weights to the assignment overall.
% of Final Grade
Writing Quality – Writing must be logically organized and free of grammatical and typographical errors.
Content – The submission must demonstrate solid research and insightful observations.
a. Discussion of the challenges
b. Discussion of the change and change management
c. Discussion of the recommendations
References – All references cited as per the APA style manual.